Vintner's Insurance Program
As a winery owner, you know there is much more to making fine wines than simply growing grapes. Viticulture, oenology, equipment management, staffing, marketing and insurance are all integral components of a sophisticated operation. The unique risks confronted by vintners require customized insurance solutions.
Travelers Agribusiness has developed a comprehensive insurance coverage program designed exclusively to meet the unique needs of wineries and vineyard owners/managers. Our broad and flexible Winery Insurance Program brings together all the critical coverages needed by wineries, small and large- a far superior alternative to purchasing a generic insurance product loaded with endorsements.
As a leading provider of insurance to agricultural businesses, Travelers Agribusiness is well-versed in the unique needs of wineries and vineyard owners. Insuring with Travelers gives you access to a team of knowledgeable underwriters, risk control specialists and claims adjusters who are dedicated exclusively to the agricultural industry. Our network of independent rural agents - members of the agricultural community- can provide you with the expertise required to meet your needs.
$25,000 for Brands and Labels expense
• $25,000 for Wine Leakage (can be increased)
• $25,000 for Wine Contamination (can be increased)
• $25,000 for loss or damage to outdoor trees, plants and shrubs;
• $1,000 per tree and vine
• Market Value for your wine Orchard and vineyard growers property coverage endorsement
• $50,000 for damage or loss to vines; $1,000 per vine
• $5,000 for loss or damage to signs
• $5,000 transit coverage
• Harvested grapes and related packaging materials and containers
• Covers the expenses incurred for removing an unsafe product from the market
• Expanded definition of chemical drift to include all farm management locations
Covers buildings utilized for processing and warehousing, offices and
tasting rooms, as well as:
• Newly constructed buildings - automatically covered for $250,000 for 60 days
• Improvements and betterments
• Private power and light poles
• Outdoor radio and TV equipment
• Portable buildings and portable structures